Latest news for travo z
Average Rating: 4.5 out of 5 based on 196 user reviews.
As your child starts the new school year, here are some great tips to maximize your child’s success both academically and socially at school. Travo z homework completion:
- create an area to complete homework with good lighting and limited distractions (tv, etc)
- facilitate attention skills by providing sensory input as needed. [travo z] For example, allow your child to have movement or stretching breaks between homework assignments or chew gum/munch on crunchy snacks while working.
- Monitor how long homework assignments take your child and relay that information to his/her academic team.
- When completing work at the computer, keep the top of the screen at eye level. Adjust your child’s chair so travo z his/her feet are flat on the ground.
- Promote interaction with family members by establishing a consistent dinner time. Play board games to encourage good sportsmanship and cooperation.
- Get your child involved in extracurricular activities based on their abilities and interests.
- Encourage team work by having your child participate in weekly chores.
- Providing suggestions for schoolwork modification and appropriate positioning in the classroom.
- Addressing underlying sensory issues that may be impacting attention travo z, learning and behaviors at home and in the classroom.
- Providing recommendations for activities to improve a child’s fine motor skills to support success with handwriting.
- Recommend after school activities appropriate to the child’s needs and abilities.