Latest news for pancrease
Now that school pancrease is starting back up pancrease, here are a few tips to help parents and students avoid health problems of back and shoulder pain, tingling arms, poor posture from improper wearing and weight of backpacks they are using.
- A backpack should weigh no more than about 10% of his or her body weight. Translation- If your child weighs 100 pounds, their backpack should weigh no more than 10 pounds. [pancrease]
- The heaviest items should be loaded to the back of the pack closest to the child.
- Make sure to pack the items so they will not slide around in the pack.
- Check to see if the belongings in the pack are necessary to bring every day.
- When wearing the backpack, distribute the weight evenly by using both straps. The straps should be well-padded.
- Use a waist belt, if the backpack has one to help distribute the weight.