Latest news for felotens xl
Average Rating: 4.4 out of 5 based on 205 user reviews.
As temperatures continue to rise this summer, we want to remind everyone [felotens xl] to be safe as they go about outdoor sports and activities. Heat related injuries can be serious if left untreated.
What are the signs of dehydration? Mild to moderate dehydration is likely to cause:
What to do if you suspect dehydration?
- Dry felotens xl, sticky mouth
- Sleepiness or tiredness — children are likely to be less active than usual
- Decreased felotens xl urine output — no wet diapers for three hours for infants and eight hours or more without urination for older children and teens
- Few or no tears when crying
- Dry skin
- Dizziness or lightheadedness
Follow these steps immediately:
(1) Stop all activity and rest.
(2) Get out of direct sunlight. Go to a shaded and cool area.
(3) Elevate the feet and remove extra layers of clothing.
(4) Drink at least 2 quarts of cool liquids over the next two to four hours.
(5) If you become too hot, you should refrain from any heavy activities for the next 24 hours. Felotens xl
see a doctor immediately if the person loses consciousness, the person becomes dizzy or lightheaded or if any of the other symptoms worsen. If the person has lost consciousness, he may have suffered sunstroke. Immediate medical attention is required after a heat or sunstroke as brain damage or even death can occur. ?? 2008-2016 Legit Express Chemist.